Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here we go . . .

Took Bruce to the airport this morning. He was flying from Salt Lake to San Francisco. San Fran to Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo to Bangkok. Bangkok to Kathmandu. I know he made it to San Francisco because he called from the airport there and woke me up from my much-needed nap (we got up at 3:30 a.m.). His flight information says he lands in Tokyo tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. Can that be right? I don't know if that means 3:30 their time or ours -- probably theirs.

I know this blog isn't about me, but I will say that taking him to the airport is one of the hardest parts for me. After that last wave, the walk back to my car and the drive home are pretty lonely. I don't usually have any kids with me because they're in school, at work, whatever. Today, however, Greg surprised me by getting up and driving to the airport with us, which made it a lot easier. Thanks, boy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're a better blogger than I am. It still takes me an hour to put a few pictures on. I blame it on my computer! We'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete